Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Long time no see...



Hey everyone:

Sorry I have been so bad about updating, but life is just crazy as of late! We have officially started the second organic Gathering. We have had our first two gatherings/parties @ Hooters, and now we have officially decided to meet @ The Pub in Crestview Hills! The reason is that one of the guy's wife did not like the fact we were meeting in Hooters. She understood why, but is much happier that we are meeting at the Pub. That way some of the guys and still drink and smoke, but we don't have to put up with Monday night football at a sports bar anymore. And yes, I did say they drink and smoke and that is exactly the kind of people that are attending this Organic Gathering!!! This is so amazing and wonderful!!! So anyway that is going and our first discussion gathering in this Monday night so please be in prayer for that!

--------------------

Our website is slowly coming together! Man oh man I wish I could show yall the process they have gone through and the look of the site...but I can almost say without any doubt that it will be different than anything you have ever seen when it comes to websites! Yeah it is going to be that good. anyway....Please keep all the guys @ Design District in your prayers as they continue work on the site. I know they appreciate it!

------------------

the first OG is going great and we are slowly getting people to return from the summer on a regular basis...and we all had a great cook-out @ one of their houses on Sunday night! And man when it comes to Cornhole my game is either really good or really bad...oh well!

------------------

I am also working on a relationship with a worker 2 Starbucks in Crestview Hills to see if he would like to start an OG with me with some of his friends and co-workers...so keep that in your prayers as well!

----------------

Well, I am sure there is so much more I am forgetting, but I must go...take care and God bless yall! Thank you even more so for the prayers!!! They are greatly appreciated and this ministry would be nothing without them! Thank you and God bless!

=============

Zee: Whatever issue you guys have, I'm sure it has letters and they make pills for it.


Monster House

I loved this movie and I must tell you that it might be too scary for small children...but what a great show! When it comes out on DVD (it is not out yet!) I highly recommend it...

Isn't it funny how when things are wrong in the world that it is the way of the world to just go let a Dr. look at it and fix it? I believe that the pastors of the past have become the Doctors of today. Funny how we as a culture have become more fearful of death than of God. Chew on that thought food!

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are still praying for all the gatherings and may God continue to bless and keep all of the new beginnings for all the members. It is wonderful when people feel God close even and especially when not even in the walls of a "normally walled" church. It is sad how many people partition God as being only found in a "normal" church. God love and keep you and may your enthusiasm be always bubbling with God's power, love and discipline.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger DGH said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home