Saturday, May 20, 2006

A few pictures, logo almost done, and mark your calendars June 4th 3-4:30 pm!!!!!

Well, this week has been a good week for Th3 Waters!

The logo is almost done...And it looks GREAT! I really wish I could show it to you..but the Design District Inc. guys told me that they want to do just a few more touch-ups and then it will be ready for viewing! I am serious....I really want to show it off. It has been in the making for three months now and they even showed me a few samples of what it might look like with the text on the side of the logo instead of underneath it..and it just looks great! The side text will just give us more options to be able to use the logo in different ways...for example the normal logo will be everywhere, website, videos, etc...but the text "Th3 Waters" and maybe a little more will be on the side of the logo when you need more room, for example like on letter head or envelopes, etc... I showed the almost final logo to 2-3 OG people last night (Friday night) and they loved it! So I am getting more and more excited about showing the logo off and getting started on the website! Look for it soon!

------------------------------------

I wanted to take a few pictures of the 1st OG and show them to you....but the best photographer Scott could not make it last night...so I used my little tiny camera...and it works OK, but in the dark or in artificial light it tends to be a little grain filled and dark...but I think it is important to show yall a little of the blast that is worship with Th3 Waters at an OG....And if I can remember I will take a few pictures today with the 2nd OG as well...but for now here are last night's pictures:



Well, there is not much more to tell you about other than we are gearing up for the big meeting this June 4th from 3:00 pm - 4:30pm @ Florence UMC. Everyone who desires to know more about Th3 Waters really needs to come and see where we are, where we have come from so far, and where we are heading into the future...so if you are reading this and care at all about Th3 Waters....please plan to come!


Until next time KUTPs!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home